In order to become a global leader in pharma with competitive advantages in intensive care unit to contribute to a healthy society
Our goal is to scale up our investments in R&D to create a global center by building a robust core research to generate funds that can fast-track Polifarma’s pursuit of tomorrow’s innovative therapies invention.
Our R&D center supports the philosophy of Polifarma by providing niche services to large and diverse clientele reflecting the progress made in various R&D programs. In this aspect we are combining our knowledge and in-house expertise in the production of parenteral solutions to become a pioneer in innovative medicine development activities.
Our R&D Goals
As POLİFARMA İLAÇ, our R&D goals are as follows:
- Ensure sustainable growth and develop new products along the pharmaceutical industry in Turkey,
- Focus on developing viable medical solutions that contribute to the improvement of the living quality of each patient,
- Make a difference and add value to our products by implementing innovations that meet basic medical needs of the society,
- Generate solutions and add value to health by identifying unmet medical needs in Turkey and globally,
- Become a global competitor in accordance with the dynamics and requirements of the global growth markets and develop products with high added value,
- Synthesize the molecule of the raw material of a product that will be used in Turkey and in the world for the first time,
- Protect our intellectual property rights through our patent registrations.
- Engage in novelty and follow global market growth to enhance new businesses involving industry, universities and government.
- Leverage in house capabilities to build a robust platform through the evolution of existing products as well as novel product development
- Establish a competitive pipeline and quickly deliver unique novel molecules worldwide.
- Contribute continuously to global sustainability to make better society of clean environment
R&D Technical Characteristics
We conduct our scientific activities by using the state-of-the-art devices.
- HPLC & UPLC
- ICP MS
- Atomic Absorption
- Zeta Sizer
- Particle Size Measurement
- Cryostat Microscope
- Karl Fisher
- Freeze Drying Machine
- UV Spectrometer
- High Pressure Homogenizer
- Ready-to-Use Syringe Unit
Awards and Achievements
Our POL R&D team:
- Successfully completed over 50 TÜBİTAK projects,
- Has over 50 patents registered by the European Patent Office,
- Developed over 700 generic medicines based on its over 20-year experience in R&D,
- Presented over 500 medicines to the market in Turkey and over 40 medicines in the European Union countries and in United States,
- Established a biotech hub in collaboration with top universities and government.