Duties of the Board of Directors
- Ensure and inspect that the basic principles of corporate management i.e. efficiency, consistency, transparency, objectivity, accountability, participation and responsibility are adopted and implemented at all management levels.
- Ensure efficiency in Board of Directors meetings in terms of informing, guiding, decision-making and distribution of duties.
- Act as a guide in establishing the policies, visions, missions, basic values and strategies of the organization and ensure that employees adopt these principles.
- Monitor the performance of the Company and take decisions that increase the success of the Company.
- Take investment decisions to achieve main goals of the Company.
- Establish the way of growth and the risks to be taken by the Company.
- Monitor and take measures for political, economic and management risks.
- Ensure and check the efficiency of executive boards and committees.
- Manage the relationships of the Company with its shareholders.
- Ensure communication between shareholders and management.
- Inspect the activities of the Executive Board.
- Represent the Company towards official authorities, private organizations and other third parties.
- Organize a Board of Directors meeting once per month and report meeting decisions along with the Assistant to the Board of Directors.